Alright, now that you know me, I want to let you get a little glimpse into my life as a stay at home mom.
- First time my daughter pooped in the tub during bath time
- First time my son sprayed me, our dog and our couch with pee
- First time dealing with two sick kids and a lot of vomit.
- The time my daughter told us she saw ghosts
- Finding out my daughter was autistic
- Finding out we were pregnant with my son and what went through my mind
- The time we dropped the laptop on our newborn daughter
- The first time our daughter met her autism teacher
- Flying on a plane with one kid(flying with both will be a post coming in April)
- The clash of parenting styles from everyone in the extended family
These are just a few of the things we’ve dealt with over the past year or so. If there is anything you would like to hear the story about or just get more details on, don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂
Also, if you need advice, I’ll give it. Might not be GOOD advice. But it’ll be the best I have.